If you’re looking for how to buy Kindle books, there are a few things you need to know. First, you’ll need to have a Kindle device or the Kindle app installed on your device. Once you have that, you can browse the Kindle Store and purchase books directly from Amazon. You can also find Kindle books on other online retailers, such as Barnes & Noble, and purchase them for your Kindle.
How to Buy Kindle Book on iPhone & iPad
Because Amazon does not allow in-app book purchases, there are no instructions on how to buy books on the Kindle app for iPhone. However, you may buy Kindle books on iPhone and iPad by following the steps below:
1. Launch the Safari application.
2. Browse Amazon.com.
3. DO NOT TAP ANY PROMPTS TO OPEN THE AMAZON APP.
4. If you haven’t already, sign in to your Amazon account.
5. Select the menu option from the top of the screen.
6. Select Kindle eBooks.
7. Look for and choose the Kindle e-book you wish to buy.
8. Select Buy Now with One Click.
9. And it’s bought! It will be added to your Amazon Kindle and Kindle Reader libraries automatically. Tap the book you purchased on your Kindle or in the Kindle app on your iPhone or iPad to download it to your device.
Pro Tip: If you use a website to access an app you already have, your iPhone or iPad will keep asking you to use the app instead. If you go to Amazon or the Kindle app by mistake and attempt to buy the book, you will receive the notification, This material cannot be purchased via this app. Digital novels and comic books bought from Amazon may be read on the Kindle app. If this occurs, return to Safari. You may also discover how to adjust your iCloud storage if you have problems downloading a book due to storage limitations.
How To Buy Books On Kindle On A Computer
1. Access Amazon’s website using your preferred browser and, if necessary, log in to your account.
2. To shop by category, click the menu icon (three lines) in the top left-hand corner.
3. Select “Kindle E-readers & Books” from the drop-down menu.
4. To explore books, go to the “Kindle Store” area and choose “Kindle Books.”
If you already have a book in mind, choose “Kindle Store” from the dropdown menu next to the search field. To search, enter the book’s title or the author’s name.
5. Select the book of your choice. This will take you to its details page, where you should pick the Kindle edition (as opposed to Audiobook, Hardcover, or Paperback).
6. To change the device, use the dropdown menu under “Deliver:” If you have more than one device registered, another device, such as your iPhone, may be the default. Purchases made on one device should be synchronized with the others.
7. To finish the transaction, click “Buy now with 1-Click.” Your new book should show on your Kindle automatically.
How to Lend Kindle Books
The Amazon Kindle collection is more than just a bookstore; it’s also a library, and if you’re an Amazon Prime member, you can borrow books and return them later.
This service is known as Amazon Prime Reading. The books included include a plethora of classics from the Amazon Classics collection, a few periodicals such as Elle and Cosmopolitan, Amazon Original Stories, and a few more options.
To borrow a Prime Reading book on the Kindle, go to the main store page, and then to the left, pick ‘Prime Reading.’ You’ll discover a lengthy, handpicked list of compatible books here. If you’re using the Amazon web page, follow the same steps as before, but instead of choosing ‘Kindle Books,’ choose ‘Prime Reading’ for a comparable selection.
You can only borrow 10 Prime Reading books at a time; when you’re done, you may return them from the shop page or attempt to download the 11th book, requiring you to return one of your existing Prime books.
How to Download Kindle Books
Downloading your Kindle books may seem to be a mysterious procedure, but it’s so simple and handy that you’d be excused for not noticing it at all.
When you purchase or lend a book via the Amazon Kindle device, it is immediately downloaded (if you have room), and the same is true if you do it online.
The only exception would be if you purchased a book from Amazon when your Kindle was not connected to the internet. Just connect your Kindle to Wi-Fi in such an instance, and the book will be downloaded instantly.
Kindles are intended for everyone to use, whether they are tech-savvy or not; thus, the download procedure is straightforward.
Why can’t you buy Kindle books on the Amazon app?
However, purchasing Kindle books on the iPhone and iPad is more difficult. You can’t buy books on the Kindle app for iPhone or the Amazon app because Amazon refuses to give Apple a percentage of any in-app sales.
How do I download and buy Kindle books on my iPad?
When you buy at least one e-book and add it to your Kindle collection via the Kindle Cloud Reader, it will appear in the Kindle app. On your iPhone or iPad, open the Kindle app. To view all of the e-books in your Amazon library, tap Library. Tap the book you want to save to your smartphone.
Is there a monthly fee for Kindle?
A membership to Kindle Unlimited costs $9.99 per month or $119.98 per year. There’s also a free 30-day trial so that you may try it out ahead of time.
When it comes to buying Kindle books, there are a few things you need to keep in mind. First and foremost, you need to have a Kindle device. Secondly, you need to have an Amazon account. Lastly, you need to know how to find and purchase Kindle books. Thanks for reading this post!